Skip to main content

P.S.

27.9.9
(Laying on a double-bed … both Casper and Jeanie are looking at the ceiling … both experiencing The Golden Silence between them… they should better call it Crazy Silence because sometimes they practice their crazy ideas like in silence they try to imagine what other is thinking about and later they share what they felt between some those crazy silent moments… )
Casper! Did you say anything?
No, you are just imagining things.
Oh.. yeah might be. (Again puts her energy on guessing what Casper might be thinking)
Hey Jeanie!
Yeah say!
Would you like to be … a … a mother??
Yeah of course ! I know it’s a painful job but its wonderful too and I want to experience it someday.
Jeanie!
Hmm..
Would you like to have a .. a baby from me?
What?...
(He says nothing… he can feel terror and excitement in his heart as well as in hers)
Are you crazy?? (Opposite to what he expected she laughs at this seemingly joke)
I am not kidding Jeanie ! I am serious.
Hmm the idea is good butut we are not married. (After a brief pause , she speaks in a low voice) Nor do I think we will get ever married in this life.
(But Casper ignores the pang in her voice and continues explaining his idea)
I want to see how our baby will grow up like? I am sure he/she will be as sweet as you are.
Shut up Casper! Don’t… please don’t talk nonsense.
This is not non sense. We both will watch him growing … growing as a … hmm.. as a humanitarian.. a philanthropist… a patriot …. I would like to see him conquering the world .
Casper ! … (speaks in a low and steady voice) The idea is great ! I would have loved to be the mother of your child… I wish it could be possible. But its not realistic you see…
(She tries to explain further but Casper intrudes her)
Its alright Jeanie! Don’t be panic. It was just an idea… a foolish idea… now please smile and forget about all this. We are happy without that too , aren’t we?
Hmm….(she places her head upon his chest…he strokes her hairs)
Casper! I would never be able to forget your stupid idea… ohh you have made me someone different… I can feel strange emotions stirring up in my heart. What are they Casper??
Darling! This is the divine emotion. An emotion which summons up the collective energy of Universe , the same energy which God used in creating human being. Its is inside you Jeanie , You are the creator … and its also somewhere inside me because I will help you in creating something.
Casper you are so wonderful!
You are my inspiration . (they both smile and he kisses her on forehead. They both wish each other Goodnight. )
(Jeanie is still awake while Casper is slept. She can still feel a strange power inside her . She was no more a lover, she wanted to experience motherhood. Yes she wanted to have a baby from him… from one who aroused such different emotions in her. But ….

Now she could no more feel that divine power because her mind has started working , giving logics. But before she closes her eyes she thinks that one day I will find some answer of this - But. She looks at Casper who was looking like a school boy ..free from worries .. dreaming about some fairy or angel or an object he would like to have. Oh he looks so perfect – angel-like … she kisses him on his lips and whispers goodnight)

Comments

swati said…
gud story............frm where u inspired(:bt i dnt knw ny thing sacchi! im cute si bacchi(: he he he
Mr Happy said…
those silent moments are beautiful, u have written well about the love that ur two characters share among them ,hope they continue having gud moments
@ngel ~ said…
Sheena beta I know u r a gud baccha thanks for not knowing anything :)
And thanks Lincoln for you people are really so encouraging... Thank you again! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh