Skip to main content

Just Being Happy …

Just Being Happy …

I was not well so I took holiday on 25th as well , along with three days holidays but you can imagine a life of a girl who is all packed in a small room with her philosophic and psychological novels and laptop ,which does not even has net connection, and no one to talk to or hang around with.. oh I am so sorry for myself. No I was sorry for myself but gradually I realized I should make most of the each moment , live it , enjoy it , by any means. I thought I had many reasons to be happy while few for being sad so I shall look for those reasons , find out them and be happy. I realized that I shall be grateful to God because I am living and that too in a good condition. But Loneliness is a devil it takes you towards darkness and force you to be unhappy , makes you frustrated and depressed. Now I know why people who are balanced they become depressed when they are lonely because human beings can not live in isolation they form groups and communities so they can share their hopes, fears, dreams, love and so on… Well what I was talking about is that whatever circumstances you face still you would have something to glad upon , to feel relief for something. It happens with me often that at the same time I am happy and gloomy. I don’t know why. I fight with sadness…and thanks to god that I always win and I am able to laugh at something or the other, be happy for some little reasons and feel grateful to be alive and to be able to understand The Language of the Universe and The Soul of the World.

Comments

Mr Happy said…
whenever u r down, call up ur friends and talk to them , it will divert ur mind and make u happy,
u r depicting ur emotions beautifully
@ngel ~ said…
I dunno why I am made in such a way but when im happy i can call my friends and share my happiness but when I am down I am really unable to express to anyone .. I just sit try to divert my mind and when i can not i cry a little -- tears of your eyes and smile of your face are so beautiful they are yours you can call them anytime :)

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh