Skip to main content

Two Hours for Soul





Two hours. Two long. Too much. Yet too less if I sit by a half-closed window and sun rays tickle my eyes play with my hairs and kiss my lips.
Too less to thank God for all good he did. 
Too less to observe the life as it flows. 
Too less to love each moment as it passes by. 


We run and run whole life and it is passed in a twinkling of an eye but our soul carries the imprints for eternity. The Soul was an empty vessel when it began its journey but the time allowed Soul to fill itself with pretty flowers, beads, gems and magnificent things. Whole life we keep on fulfilling the needs of body and neglect our soul. Wouldn't it be wonderful to pause for some minutes and give sometime to our Soul. 
To observe the cycle of universe and feel yourself a part of it.
To rise above the petty problems of the day and feel the magnificence of Being.
To fly with imagination to the unknown worlds of fairies, kabilas, gypsies, forests, mountains, ocean.
To let the Soul fly to the beauties of the world and come back refreshed again. 


Two hours for talking to old friends.
Two hours for playing with kids.
Two hours for letting the feet dance.
Two hours for playing the fingers trance.


Time is precious not because it inherits worth but because we have power to give it the value. Whether a second, a minute, an hour or two we have wonders to do :) 


Believe Yourself because believing is experiencing !!


Love!!

Comments

Kapil Sharma said…
Wonderful words Ojasi...Loved the line...Time is precious not because it inherits worth but because we have power to give it the value. Whether a second, a minute, an hour or two we have wonders to do.
@ngel ~ said…
Thank you Kapil :)
You know time really means a lot who believe in Magic :)
Sarah malik said…
this is such a beautiful post! Each line speaks so much and so wonderfully. loved it :)


sarah
Shivangi said…
woow oju.. takes me bak in time... " do ghante ki keemat tum kya jaano chunni babu" ! :P :P
jokes apart... its soo true!! we r the soul yet our time goes only on the body! a feeling of having everything yet nothing each time we let go of these precious moments..
Anukriti Sharma said…
Beautifully written... Inspiring... :) All the best...
@ngel ~ said…
Yeah shivangi :) I miss those days when we would use our spare time in feeling the beauty of our life :)
@ngel ~ said…
Thank you Anukriti :)
Nive post and wonderfully crafted. Best of Luck. Do check out my post too. Aye Zindagi!
Maliny said…
inspiring . . contemplation ..observing people can go a long way . .
@ngel ~ said…
:) Thank you Maliny
Anonymous said…
Wow.wow.wow.wow.wow.

I've never read someone speak of the fulfillment of the soul like you have :O

Beautiful post!!! This sure is getting a vote :)

All the best for the competition :)

PS, could you read my entry into the competition? And if you like it, give it a vote too? I'd be really grateful, and even honoured that someone whose words struck a chord in my heart took the time to read my post, and liked it enough to vote for it :)

http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=90039

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh 

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You