Skip to main content

A Date ? Huh!

I had a date today. With two of them. I dunno which turned out better. I guess both are kewl :P
But lemme finish with this one - The Last Song by Nicholas Spark then I will be able to judge better. In the morning , The Catcher in the Rye was appealing , dunno why , may be coz of its urbane slangy swearing language , or may be because there was there beneath it a sad truth about us all... about us depressed ones ... well will discuss it later. But here I want to tell one thing - the whole day was terrific. Novels are certainly better dates ... they can drive you crazy enough... I had been reading whole day. I enjoyed it... will resume after shutting this sweet one ... but I was chuckling on this joke while dish-washing...

soon my money will get over... oopzz i mean novels will get over and I would be needing more so I was just crazy about thinking this , I would call up dad and he would say.. wadya need money for? and I would say ... dad I need to buy books... (he has a terrific lawyer mind , so he might doubt on my words)  he would grunt and though he would never refuse for such a holy reason , he might make some excuse like give your exams first ... dont read other stuff.. n blah blah... and I would tell him straight forwardly - Dad you should be happy I am not spending your goddamn money on any bf or as such ... I am just reading to stay away from all that .. do you mind giving me money now? ... Ha! he would give his whole treasure rather than letting me spoil his Reputation. That's there! I knew its a pretty poor joke. But I kinda felt sharing it... can't help buddy... aftereffects of Catcher in the Rye... ;)

I m gonna flunk this time with this kinda lang I m sure but I wont mind ... I seem not minding any goddamn stupid serious thing on this earth for now.. I am pretty kool .. the rarest moods of mine... but i wanna tell you one thing ... if you look... if you just look out of your shabby dark closet .. the sunshine isn't far. And I mean it.

Love you!
@ngel

Comments

@ngel ~ said…
:D Thanks... I would ask sure... no other way :) Love Books!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh 

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You