Skip to main content

ZzZzZzzz.. H0RR0R!!!

15..14..13.. Time is creeping , I am sleeping , no no not sleeping but feeling sleepy , before clock strikes 3 pm I shall meditate (sleep) a little. I closed my eyes ... Darkness everywhere... I tried to look for some light . But it was terrible dark inside - outside. I moved ahead , cautiously . Fear is lurking inside but I have to be bold. I know I am alone, this room is empty. But I can hear some whispers , are they conspiring against someone? Or are they talking about me? Any time I can be attacked. I will have to keep my eyes wide open. Though it is still dark and I can not see a thing. Jesus! What's this? I saw a white patch in the middle of the air. No its not possible let me see - there is something solid. I touched it , its a wall. A white big patch in the wall , only visible thing in that dark hall. It looked like a corpse covered with shroud. Thank God ! Its not Egypt and there can be no mummies. Now I can see something , my eyes are getting accustomed to the darkness. More white patches ... Oh! How many ! And... Something black is there , I went near , as I was about to touch it , I realized its ... its a Spider . Looked above , spider webs were hanging above my head . I moved ahead and again threw a glance around me. A continuance slow sound of cracking so I again looked above , a very clumsy fan . Now I was not as afraid as before . Thoughts are freely coming to my mind. Is it a Medieval Castle ? Or a Haunted place? Its hot and barren and so dull that I feel more sleepy . I can see many ghosts around me . But they are harmless poor ghosts , some are dozing off like me , some are tensed , some are just lost in some other world. They are all poor sad ghost - one like me!.... My reverie broke as the bell made horrible sound , I opened my eyes , felt I was watching a dream - a dream of haunted place which was so similar to this place - My Examination Hall. Yes , I slept 15 minutes ... Exam time Nightmare and Horror. I just wish they had a fairy kinda place rather than ghost like at least I would see a good romantic dream .

Comments

Mr Happy said…
he he gr8 depiction:)

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh 

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You