Skip to main content

My dreams...

As if someone has pressed the button of rewind,
I am heading  back in childhood days of mine,
Though they didn't say it aloud, 
Several times behind my back they called me "insane" n "mad",
They called me an "idealist" and "bad",
But ... but I just smiled and moved on.


Many a times my eyes would glow with a spark,
And I would jump out of my bed in dark,
"Idea" ; I would write & run to someone,
To see about the idea what can be done,
But it never started & it never worked,
Every time my idea failed - I never wailed.


I would keep a file of my failures,
They were only stumbles of disappointments,
And not a complete break down,
I know every time my idea failed and dream shattered,
Behind my back they laughed at me and called me a "clown",
But I would just smile and move on.


After million times I fell,and  to my surprise,
I would stand up again and look at the sky,
"Huh! its tough but not impossible,  I will fly."
And people around me will sigh,
I know they laugh at me because I am alone,
But I would smile and move on.


One day suddenly my belief bore fruits,
My faith flourished in the face of flowers,
My garden blessed with zillion showers,
My idea worked , dream met the dawn,
I moved cautiously step by step at lawn,
I remember I was afraid , so afraid to move on.


Yes, I remember the old times,
When people would laugh at me,
But I would just smile and move on , 
Because ... because though I tried to leave my dreams,
My dreams would never leave me,
And though I left them behind, they always moved on with me.



Comments

Nitin Gupta said…
Jusssss awsome .......... babes ... u got potential and tat tooooo ..ot of world .. pursue ur dreams and we will be there to appluad ur success
@ngel ~ said…
Thank you sooooooo Much Nitin...
By the way I would more love if you people treat my dream as urs or at least be with me always n pat my back rather than sitting far n applauding :)
Mr Happy said…
this was brilliant....

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh