Skip to main content

Vickyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky was my boy friend in Banasthali. He was the only one who would make me laugh whenever I was depressed in that dull and monotonous environment. I met him in my first year. How can I forget that time - those lovely days! Our hostel was a big one - and my room no. was 30 (I am so possessive for no. 3 so I took it intentionally) . Well , my neighbors were only people with whom I had any good relations and they became my good friends with time . Their room no. was 31 the last one in the wing. Well , as Banasthali is a women institution , Boys are strictly - Not Allowed. But I was talking about Vicky. So  how I met him ! It was an accident . One morning he came to our hostel (still don't know the reason) . And in my first year I was a bubbly girl , used to jump in corridor , and where ever the music played , I was the first person to dance and create a environment of Masti and Fun. Well , that morning also I was in my usual cheery mood. As soon as I saw a different creature than Girls (we were literally fed up of the sights of girls everywhere) ... I shouted ... eeeeeeee.... see my Boy friend. And from that day Vicky had become my boyfriend. My friends would tease me whenever he would come in the morning (just to meet me - as I always thought) . I was so much enjoying their teasing and all that if anyone would call him - Monkey ! I would blush and reply - Dont call him a Monkey , he is my boy friend. lol ! Even when my little brother asked me if I had any boy friend - I told him - yes , Vicky! The innocent chap believed me ... but when I told him that he was not a man but a monkey , he didn't believe me ...   but when I finally convinced him , he also started teasing me by the name - Vicky. 


Well, by this incident I wanted to show my love for monkeys or a relation with them (though I am very afraid of them , but I love to tease them ). Now come to the point , what happened with me two days back . In the morning around 7 am I went to upstairs to study . I prepared myself with all necessary things (as if I was going on a picnic) . I took a carpet , my mobile , keys of room , some eatables :P and yeah books too. So I sat on floor , though I was feeling sleepy , I was trying hard to concentrate. Suddenly , I felt something in my hairs , in my morning drowsy state , first thought came - who dares to pull my hairs? I looked back... was mum ... it was a monkey ... a moment's stillness... I looked into his eyes ... he peeped into mine... he opened his jaw ... and I shouted ... aaaa mummyyyyyyyy!!!!!! And straight ran away  inside . Still I was shivering. The very first thing I did was - recalling all the names of Gods and their state of jobs and affairs. Then , my face glowed - Hanuman ji... yes... I pleaded - Please Hanuman ji take care of my things --- (   first - mobile , keys then yeah books too) ... please! please! please!... while praying constantly my mind was struggling with thoughts like - (I never pray to Hanuman ji.... kya sochenge wo... wo meri help kyun karenge?  kyun nahi karenge... monkeys unki baat zarur sunenge) please god save my things... huh!!! Now ... I collected my courage , opened the door slightly , peeped outside. No Monkey! Thank God! Thank you Hanuman ji... (gratitude came from my heart). All things are safe. But I couldn't study afterthat. I knew this. All forces are working against my will of studying , can't help :P  But whatever ! I promised myself to never venture on new ideas like this. And then whole day I spent in entertaining everyone by this incident... :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
tera boy friend to bandar hi ho sakta hai gadhi !!
@ngel ~ said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
@ngel ~ said…
hmm now who is abusing my BF... you have no ryts to do dat.. besides... abhi to koi hai nahi ye comment padh kar to banta hoga to bhi nahi banega...
Khair! wo bander sach me (kisi bhi bande) se to achha hi tha.. wo kuch bhi kar sakta tha bt he didn't do anything lol :P kewal thoda sa naughty tha... :) that's fine...
Devendra said…
I have a question for you......In a bunch of so many Monkeys, how did you use to recognize Vicky?????? Wasn't this a tough job for you.....
@ngel ~ said…
lol... gud qestion!
I wish I cud understand monkey's or animal's language n wud have some art to differentiate them from one another but since i dnt have that art I am happy just to listen my heart and behave in its own illogical manner.
MOHAMMAD NAYEEM said…
jab is tarah aaye koi aapatti anjaan
tum jhat se bolo jai pavan putra haunmaan
aur nivedan karo k kasht dur karo bhagwaan
kisi tarah se vickkkyy ka hata do dhyaan
k mere phir ho nahi koi bhi aur nuksaan
jisse k mere exam ka preparaton ho asaan :)
toh ma'm sahi bole na ;) ;)
@ngel ~ said…
wah wah nayeem ji kya baat hai - aapne to mujhey nayi chaalisa lakar de di... Now i will recite these mantras only :D

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh