Skip to main content

Wrestling with my Soul


I am …
Wrestling with my soul
Trying to coax her,
Catch her,
Bring her back,
Lock her behind the bars.

They said once,
“She is not for this world”
And my soul went away
She left my adobe,
My misanthropy world,
My guilt-ridden heart,
My mortal body.

And now she lives in
Fanciful forests,
She drinks from
Eternal brook,
I look!
I envy!
I too pine for such ecstasy.

So,
Here again,
I am …
Wrestling with my soul
Trying to coax her,
Catch her,
Bring her back,
Lock her behind the bars.

Comments

Mr Happy said…
trust urself u will reach there...

kahin to hogi wo duniya jahan ....
@ngel ~ said…
reach where...?? the problem is that I don't know where I want to go.
hmm.. kahin toh hogi wo duniya jahan ......
neera said…
we all got it... it needs awaking ... yours have been awakened..
@ngel ~ said…
@ Neera - Thank you Neera ! Your words are very big n heavy , I hope they r true , cz im still struggling ....
@ Lincoln - Singing - rather chanting - Kahin to hogi wo duniyaa...