Skip to main content

Diary –




27.11.2009
8.00 am

Life is slow here…so slow that you can stop for a moment and hear your heartbeats… so slow that you can even visualize your past , present and future… but sorry I am not at all interested in this scale of time …I want to meet time without its limitations… I want to feel the vastness of each second as it passes….

Right now I am on the terrace … my back is towards the morning’s sun and I am looking at my old school …. Between my house and my school we have a little pond sort of thing … And I am looking into it… the water is shallow…I hear the chirping of birds… I look up… the sky is full of small birds… Its pretty morning!

I have just filled up two bowls with water for birds… I dunno whether they will drink from it or no but I have done my duty… oh ! nooo again I am being philosophical॥ I hate my this mood। :)
….. Time is still … not its not I am aware.. its only my illusion but its nice to feel that time is still… have you ever felt this way?? Have you ever heard a bird’s song? Do you know what does she sing about? And what that tree in front of you is thinking about? May be that tree is smiling at you? Have you ever talked to a tree , thinking that he might be listening it? Llolzz… you must be thinking that I have gone mad. But no I am missing emptiness which I felt at my PG. Sometimes I felt there that time has stopped and I am left with nothing alive in this world. I had no one to talk to and someone said to me that loneliness is worst the disease . And I have experienced it. When nobody was there to listen to me I made two friends – one is Ashoka tree… I would call him Ashoka… I would shake my hand with its branch …. :0 .. missing him too much. Sometimes you are attached with things and you only realize it when you are away from them.

Right now I am looking at the shadow of bushes in the water… I love it so much! Once I thought I would make a house near lake or stream where I will listen to the sound of water… watch splendid views… the sunset and moon’s shadow in the water….
Oh my God! I wish we would have to live only to appreciate the beauty of nature and your artistic works :) ….

Thank you God for many many things :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh