Skip to main content

Just Believe!

Just Believe!

It is always hard to choose a title for webpage or even title for your posts. How do you decide it? Well when you read a title of someone’s page it makes a certain effect upon you… it also tells something about the person – his psychology and his intellect. When I chose this title for my blog – Just believe I was not sure whether I will keep it for a long time because at that time I could only come up with this two word phrase – short and sweet and magical too. Short and sweet is fine but what magic is to do with it?? Well These two words are really magical and I myself have experienced magic and then I realized how perfect they are for my blog. I said your page’s title shows your psychology and philosophy of life so it is true in my case. I am a believer! I believed in things – general or impossible both. I believe in miracles that’s why they happen to me. I believe in omens or hints given by god that’s why I am able to perceive them , I believe in the power of dreams and that’s why only I can relate them to my life. I believe in life that’s why life believes in me and makes me feel that each moment of it is very precious. I may be sounding as one of the Paulo’s novel’s heroine but it is a truth.

Believing is experiencing ! When you believe in something you can experience it. Take my case , Earlier I used to believe so much in my past life that everything that occurred to me in my present life I used to think that it is because of my ingenious past life and I was too depressed at that time I lived in hell because I believed that I am fit for nothing but hell. I suffered a lot because I believed that I did such hideous acts in my past life that now I will have to suffer and then…. With help of my sister and friends I came to realize that its nothing no hell- no past but just a creation of my mind and everything happened to me because I believed in it. And now I believe myself to be an angel.. a daughter of God . Wow… and my life has turned upside down. Now I am too optimistic and love myself and my life because I believe everything is good or rather everything is going to be good. J Just believe! And you will be able to see the miracles.

Comments

Mohit Parikh said…
Is believing so imp.? Is happiness so imp.?
Ain't Ignorance blissful too?

I 'believe' in Always Asking Questions. I think a little sceptism ain't bad.

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh 

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You