Skip to main content

Two truths and a lie

"Of all the truths in the world, I regret one, that I can't own you."
"... how can you think of owning me, Abhay? I am not someone to be owned."
"... offo... why do you mind words. All I want is to have you in my life."
" Why do I mind words, because they tell more truth about people than they propagate themselves. "
...
Most conversations fade into fluorescent light of their mobiles during midnight. Perhaps they never meant to be a part of this universe. And it all happens because ... whenever she begins to think of truths and lies she lands upon a myriad combinations of magical words, which better know how to hide both under its glamorous veil.
...
After so many broken conversations, one day she got to know that Abhay has been promoted and leaving India in a couple of months. The fact about a distance relationship is you are never sure whether the distance would diminish or the relationship. But she knew a few things in life are beyond truth and lies. Emotions are one of them. A heartfelt emotion can never be a lie for the moment and can neither be a truth for another.
...
She typed a text somewhere in the midnight : Take Care. Deleted. 'Goodbye', she wrote and sent, not wanting to realize what she meant.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Greetings, I believe your website could possibly be having web browser compatibility
issues. When I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks
fine however, when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues.
I merely wanted to provide you with a quick
heads up! Aside from that, excellent blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh 

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You