Skip to main content

My Gypsy Dreams :P

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........ my life's on the same track as before December - same track - same journey . hey wanna look inside my bag? umm... you will find nothing except - Gypsy Dreams :D - sounds interesting .. huh! :)


When I was in hostel , I had a strong wish to live alone in Jaipur at PG (coz in 3 years I had seen so much of hostel life , now I wanted to begin a different journey , wanted to see a different life ) . So , I lived alone for almost 2-3 months then my sister joined me ... of course that was a great experience too ... living with real elder sister because from childhood we had hardly lived with each other... so after a long time we got a chance to spend time with each other and most shocking thing (to know each other :P ) .


Before she joined me as my roomie , I was lost in my own world - on a Lonely Planet :P . I was too lonesome... but then this disease  taught me a lot. At that time ,I would read inspirational books , talk to myself for 2-3 hours , observe nature , pray to god and  I would dream a lot , and my dreams were - Gypsy Dreams - they were never same - they were of different colors , they were of different places and people . Now once again , I am too lonely ... I am not even able to sleep at nights. I was crying for help ---and guess what  God listened to me .... and see He is so prompt , He acted straight away... - and reminded me of my possession - Gypsy Dreams ... these dreams are my possession as I carry them in my bag while traveling on life's track.


Today in morning I was watching one of the Gypsy Dreams - I walked behind the scout camps on mud. Sun was on brink , just above the hill. As it rained heavily last night , the air was cool. I observed everything with serene heart and watchful eyes. Whole experience was highly elevating.... my heart , my mind , my soul were in harmony ... I dreamed about a life in the lap of nature... a life of Freedom ... a life of Love ... a life.... 
But at present I had only a life of dreams... My Gypsy Dreams :)

Comments

Devendra said…
As gypsies are associated with prophecy, your dream may be giving you real clues to future events.

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh