Skip to main content

Girls Hostel : An Inside Story 2




I know people are so restless these days that they won't be interested to know how I met this little girl and get to know some secrets of her hostel... so I directly take u to her hostel...and repeating the story which she told us - 


It is a huge hostel where two classes live together - 8th n 7th. The environment is normal like all other hostels. I ask this little girl to take her to her room but she denies n pleads to go outside... me n Swati are puzzled!
Okay we came outside the hostel... she is not looking in our eyes... we both are more curious... finally Swati breaks the ice - What happened ? Why are you so scared?  She is still quiet ... "Tell us na if there is any problem". She is looking here and there.. after a moment she gathers some strength and says - "Nahi kuch nahi didi... " Huh! Me and Swati both feel irritated but we force her so much that she agrees to tell her about the secret.


She tells us - "If the senior who likes me would have seen you then she would think that you are my "Didi" and torture me. " "Arey! Torture? Why? Keh dena na ki hain wo didi hamari bas ismein kya ho gaya." " Nahi ! wo wali didi nahi..." " Toh aur kaun si didi hoti hai? Hum dono tumse bade hain to tumhari didi hi hue na" And the little girl is so irritated that she sits down and says aap nahi samjhoge." Oh my God! I think its some serious issue... I ask her to open her heart and trust us... Swati asks her through her magical words and so the little girl explains us - "Yahan sab didi - behan ka rishta nibhate hain... koi bhi ek senior aapko behan bana leti hai n she takes care of u ... aur agar koi aur senior bhi aapko pasand kar le to dono mein ladaiyan hoti rehti hai" .... Wait wait wait!! I am all confused! I look at Swati and we both are in a fix ... but anyhow we try to understand this girl and asks her again ' " So you want to say that it is a kind of relationship between you and the senior ? " "haan!" was a short reply of the girl. "OK" ... I dont have courage to ask her about physical relationship... But I can imagine that... !!!!!!!!!!! 


Now we are back in our hostel... We never realized that there exists two different worlds in Banasthali itself. But this thing was not funny and stupid like the thing which happens in the hostels of grown up girls. It was more grave and sombre. I was wondering what impression this thing will make on these mild minds? What about their healthy childhood? Who is responsible for all these things? .....

Comments

Devendra said…
I will quote this as a social problem & only sexually handicapped people are capable doing this. There are many more such cases which do happen with kids & nobody knows bcs they cant express this kinds of tortures.
@ngel ~ said…
I think its is more complex situation... sometimes children are more perplexed/lost dat they escape into this world...
Well its more of psychological problem...!!! I will try to explain this in future posts :)
Devendra said…
This is a nice article which presents the social problem

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh