Skip to main content

Girl's Hostel : An Inside story 1

******


"iiiieeeyaaakk Man! I dont believe it !". "What happened?" " You know that 'gal' what she said to me?" "What?? " "She made up some story ..and and ..." "Aree come to the point what she said?" "She said she loves me because I look like her former gf" /////////


I was shocked to hear this --- my r00mie's experience .... Later, after six months when I went back at my home...mumma gave me some hint....(she was serious...wanted to talk about this ) ... I got the Signal... and moved out (from conversation and room as well) silently..!!! Coz now I knew myself --- These "Bullshit" things happen in Girl's Hostel... But truly speaking if I would have known this fact ... I definitely wouldn't expect this to happen in Banasthali at least--- 


First year revealed many secrets of hostel life to us... It was like an adventurous tour where we discovered one by one hideous things....  But Thank God! It was not like one of the most defame Udaipur's Girls Hostel... aahhh.!!!


Rumor Land Banasthali churned out many rumors everyday ... I dont have any record how many were true stories or fake one... But in few cases  I was an eye witness :P 


One of my hostel mate (who lived few doors away from my room) ... she tried to commit suicide -- Reason -- She was so tensed by her love life ( Probably she had two Gfs... Both were possessive for her...) She was so good looking , cute ... even she was in female cricket team of India against Sri Lanka match... Surprised!!! ??? :P well whatever banasthalities are they are really Talented!!! 


The environment of Banasthali was not bad (on surface) ... you would look cheerful faces around you ... and spot couples (friends) sitting , walking and studying... but few couples were more than friends... But obviously nobody was certain about them ... I think it all happened because of too much restriction... obviously if it would have been co-ed .... nobody would be having Gfs :P


Till 3rd year ,somehow we had quiet accepted this phenomena of Hostel life... but one day I realized how complicate things were and had become... One girl was rusticated from the college because of her habit of drinking and smoking and I heard that she was mentally not well ( She was Devdas.type Gf...Possessive , Depressed uuff..whatever! She proposed my two friends ... (dunno what she saw in them :P ) but yeah she created so many problems in their life... Dunno how many Gfs she already had ... and you won't believe she is still in Hunt of one of my friend ! Lolz


Well.... we finally passed out ... escaped from these things... But as they look funny in "Zoom Out" ... they are much more complicated when look as "Zoom in" ...!!! I have seen it from close quarters...
I will share this too.... The graveness of complicated relationships from an early age of 10-14 yrs...!!! 
So, again to be continued!!!
   

Comments

@ngel ~ said…
My memory is weak ...
so its still half revelation :P
Mr Happy said…
hard to believe , but seems fact...
Naveen said…
WOW!! u hv had sm experiences haan!!
@ngel ~ said…
@Naveen -
"NO COMMENTS" !!! :D
Aspiring author should learn this art , isn't it?

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh