Skip to main content

A song ---

Its my first try ---

Because you are my sunlight....

I was down and broken
I was shattered and beaten
When I needed some life
Some air,water and sunlight
You came in my life,my dear bright
Because you are my Sunlight .....

Because u r my sunlight and my rain

The feeling so deep inside me

The sunlight showers my rain.

Your movements obscure me,

your laughter so lurid.

I know whenever i will need u

U will be my lovelight

I never knew love like this before

Now I'm lonely never more

Since you came into my life

Because you are my sunlight....

(Thanks Lincoln .. You completed this song ! I am really very lucky I have someone to complete my incomplete work :) .. thanks again )

Comments

Mr Happy said…
hey thats not a bad try :), Hope that sunlight brightens up ur life forever ...
@ngel ~ said…
Thanks ! its really a genuine wish :)
Mr Happy said…
he he not a prob, i dont complete my work and take help from someone else but help in completing some other's work)
Great writing guys..Seems a nice, true feeling..I believe poem always should be true and it seems it directly came from heart.. Kudis to both of you.. lovely..
@ngel ~ said…
Thanks Pankaj! :)

Popular posts from this blog

With Hatred , To Eve Teasers !

When it happened to me yesterday , I was like , I would kill that bloody bastard but I was so stunned at that moment , I couldn't even speak anything , I didn't know how to react... only two - three drops came out from my eyes... Whole day as I was reflecting on this issue ... I don't know whether Eve in "eve teasing" stands for our first mother Eve. I am sorry for the day God created her. Adam & his creed do not deserve her. And I am sorry for all men because due to some unsocial & insensitive men , they all are being condemned . All are not same but yet when one apple is rotten how can you wish to taste another? I had not seen Eve Teasing until I came Jaipur. When I walk to my college , I see it so much. Guys make comments , sometimes just - Hello , Hi , or a whistle ... sometimes they shout loud and scare you by driving rashly . On road while you walk , you can have a lot of weird and bad experiences . But as there is difference between joking , fli...

Two Hours for Soul

Two hours. Two long. Too much. Yet too less if I sit by a half-closed window and sun rays tickle my eyes play with my hairs and kiss my lips. Too less to thank God for all good he did.  Too less to observe the life as it flows.  Too less to love each moment as it passes by.  We run and run whole life and it is passed in a twinkling of an eye but our soul carries the imprints for eternity. The Soul was an empty vessel when it began its journey but the time allowed Soul to fill itself with pretty flowers, beads, gems and magnificent things. Whole life we keep on fulfilling the needs of body and neglect our soul. Wouldn't it be wonderful to pause for some minutes and give sometime to our Soul.  To observe the cycle of universe and feel yourself a part of it. To rise above the petty problems of the day and feel the magnificence of Being. To fly with imagination to the unknown worlds of fairies, kabilas, gypsies, forests, mountains, ocean. To let the...

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh