Skip to main content

P.S. - Vish and Jeanie (A strange friendship)

Hiee Jeanie
Hello Vish! How do you do?
I am ok.
Just ok? Why what happened?
Nothing … as such… I am fine.
No , you are not . Tell me what happened?
Oh Jeanie! …I … I watched a strange dream today.
Oh Dream? What was that Vish?
Jeanie .. I saw myself as a poor little boy who is very sad deep in his heart but he doesn’t tell anybody. He was sad because he had no one to play with…. One day he was lingering outside his house… and suddenly rain started … he thought he heard someone crying …he looked here and there and then he looked up … and he saw a beautiful angel who was crying.. he couldn’t stop himself from asking her what happened… before she could reply her mother angel called her up and she went away without looking at him….
This was the dream. I didn’t see further. But when I woke up something more strange happened. As I went to open the window I found it was raining outside.. for a moment I felt the presence of that angel… Jeanie I can not forget her… It sounds stupid but I … I am worried about her … Jeanie…..
Ohh Vish! You are such a … a darling! .. a sweetheart!…. You are really a little boy ….
But Jeanie what does my dream mean?
This wasn’t a dream.
What? Then what was it?
This was a truth hidden under the veil of fantasy.
What truth?
That you are lonely. That you need someone.
Hmm… may be.
You know what few days back even I saw a strange dream.
Really? And what did you see ?
I saw myself as an angel…. An angel who is crying … because someone has broken her wings… Even I saw the rain …. But it was not water … it was not tears … it was… it was blood Vish.. the dream was horrible… I didn’t see the end.. but when I woke up I felt so low as if someone has died.
Hey Jeanie!
Vish you know what? Earlier I used to call myself an angel … I was so dumb that I used to write Angel on my hand. But after I saw this dream … I felt that this angel has died inside me… That innocent angel no more resides in me….
Shut up! You are an angel. Believe me! You are …
Hey Vish! You are such a nice friend but you don’t need to do this. I am fine.
Hmm…. And what if I want to give you a hug?
I would say – Vish! I need your warm arms around me… hold me fast.
Oh Jeanie! …. (Vish hugs Jeanie tightly.)…. (Jeanie kissed Vish on his cheeks.)
I want some peace Parker…. I want to die…
shh shut up! You silly goose.
You moron.
Get lost.
You get lost..
(both laugh….)
Vish I am happy to meet you. You are a great friend.
Hmm… I know.
Take care and goodbye.
You too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh