Skip to main content

Farhan

"How Farhan and Mom met?"

"I told you Kyra, people always meet you through destiny. It is always the soul-connection that some people happen to come as if from nowhere and remain always close to your heart."

"OKAY! And what happened next, tell me everything."

The curious daughter of Sejal wanted to know everything right away. After all she was amazed to know that her mother is a friend of famous business tycoon Farhan Aziz. "

" Well... They met through a common friend but they grew so fond of each other that our Sejal who would not open up to anyone would talk to Farhan for hours and hours. One day Farhan proposed her. But she chose another guy over him. They remained best friends as ever. Eventually they got married and had beautiful kids... See yourself. " And Namrita kissed Kyra on cheeks.

"But mausi why mom refused him?"

"I had asked her same question and she told me that...let me put it in her words. She said, ' I love Farhan. But I know he has so many scars on his soul...  I am afraid I won't be able to heal him... He thinks I am innocent and he can love me but the truth is, I am mean. It is he who is more innocent and pure like a white dove. I do not want to hurt him jiya... I don't want to lose him. I won't be able to love him because he deserves a love that knows to Give abundantly ... ' And later when she found him as a successful entrepreneur, she said, ' I told you, he is a gem, didn't I? I am so proud and happy for him that no words can tell jiya.' "

Somehow Kyra couldn't imagine her mom to be in love with someone else. For many days Kyra thought of Farhan and imagined him as the Gurdian Angel, of whose story with different versions her Mom had been telling her since childhood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh