Skip to main content

musings of a born troubled soul - 1

hi... I dunno if I am writing a letter or addressing someone standing there! I am just perhaps...no its a monologue I guess... but then it is you, my blog, and it is me. I am sorry. I am feeling as if we have only a relation till I am depressed and I have no one there to talk to. But it isn't really. The truth is, I am lost at present. So many things are going and I am not able to find any satisfactory answer or say, I am not able to talk to myself about it. Yes.. that's it. You know at this moment, what I would love to do, to have this home with me for whole day, to start a novel, to pen down my thoughts. I guess, I know what's wrong with me. I am not able to pen down my thoughts in form of a story or poem. So many thoughts, emotions, experiences have piled up, and I need to express them that way. But I don't find solitude. If I ask myself, what I did today, gawd, I didn't do anything that gives pure satisfaction. No, yes, I welcomed guests, I spend time listening to their stories. I called up an old friend. Besides that? Nothing productive. That's so irritating. You want to do so much, but you end up in doing Nothing. "Nothing comes out of nothing".
All I know right now is - either I want to talk to someone - heart to heart talk -Infinitely. Or I want to write- till I write something that satisfies me.
The End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh 

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You