Skip to main content

Witch

It happens with some witches. They leave their dark rooms to see the light. Not because they dont love their darks anymore, they just fall in love with the light.

Witches? About whom you are talking about Grand dad? 

Oh.. none... just a girl I met ma
nyeee...years Ago.

A girl? Was she your girl friend?

Haha.. no ... she was not that type. No one could bound her in any relation what so ever. She was her own Princess... would only follow the voice of her heart ...

...and... did you love her?

Oh...no... not the love. Perhaps it was something else. ...she scared me sometimes... she was so powerful...

Grand dad tell us more about her please. Did she look beautiful? Did she have long hairs like Rapunzel? Did she have some magical powers? Tell us please...

Wait..... I told you. She was a witch. A beautiful witch. And yes she had powers. She could tell... what is in your heart...she could see your dark side. 
She lived in the town. Near my house. But once in every month she would visit a cave in the mountain. I did not know about it until ... until one day I followed her and... 

and what Grand dad?

ahmm.. and.. I saw she belongs to the other world. I realized we could never become at least in this life and I prayed that ... that we would again meet in our next lives...

Zoden suddenly looked at the children. They had already slept. He then went up at the window. Opened it slightly. Looked at the mountain far away, which seemed so small and like a little black match-box, under the moon-light in the night. 

... under the lamp in that cave, she was not my jenna... she was not the jenna I knew... she was not the jenna of our small town.. she had transformed into ... into a little star... she had fallen in love with his light and then she was gone forever .... 

Zoden looked up at the only star who was shining brightly in the sky. He thought, without this dark, would the star have the same beauty? He smiled a lost smile and curled up himself in the bed hurriedly...



(P.S. - The story is an outcome of a game played on FB group - My WorlD )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh