Skip to main content

What's your gift?


What’s your Gift? : An inspiration from Brida

There is a famous joke we all crack sometimes – Jab Bhagwan akal baant raha tha tab tu so raha tha kya? J Just imagine! If God would have distributed many things before sending us on this earth? No! I am really serious. What if God has given everyone a divine power or a Gift? And do you know what’s your Gift?
Everyone of us is a unique being in a journey called life. Believing in Hindu philosophy , we say that we are born as a human being after taking many births as other species. So aren’t we special and chosen one? We all are very special and possess some extraordinary powers like some people have sixth sense , telepathy , some people can see future through dreams while some people possess healing powers. These powers are waste if we don’t recognize them and use them for good purpose. Some of us don’t know their gifts and thus one of our aim in life should be discovering that unusual gift which is hidden inside us. And after discovering that gift we should use that gift for humanity’s sake because remember we are chosen one’s and God wants us to work for Him ,the ultimate Boss ! J

But How would you find out your gift? Oh ! that even I don’t know but let me suggest you something – Just Believe that you possess a special Gift and pray to God to show you the right way , because believing is experiencing.

Comments

kuch din pahle mujhe bhi yahi laga tha ki I am the chosen one... :)

see
http://rendezvous-with-rdx.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-am-chosen-one.html
@ngel ~ said…
Everyone is gifted but some don't open their package!!!
Mujhey bhi kabhi lagta hai kabhi nahi lagta... but Again n again I think - Just Believe ! Zarur hoga.
Take care!
Mr Happy said…
very well said, but i think experiencing is believing , and everyone is unique for everyone has different trait, different thought, different emotions thats why we are humans and not machines where everything can be same :) keep smiling

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh