Tuesday, March 21, 2017

To my girl

When you read this some years later, you would wonder to know that when I wrote this, you were lying on my lap. I love you a lot. I can’t fathom this “lot”,  no one can, because I don’t show to everyone my love for you. But I will try to tell you here in petty words what kind of love it is. 


My love for you is full of dreams and rainbows. When I see you growing up in my dreams, I see you as a bubbly girl dancing in joy, soaked to your soul in the rain of love. I see you as a mature girl, who knows the reason of being here, in this world. I don’t want you to walk on drawn patterns, I want you to draw new lines and see new horizons. You know, when you smile, you touch my soul. Keep smiling always and be different, that’s important. 



No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Best of Me

JLT

I WISH I could listen to what you had to say.