Skip to main content

The end of S.J. and the beginning of Oj


"One thing you always miss?" Her dear friend asked S.J. , when they met after a long time.
" A dream."
"And what is that?"
" It includes everything I don't have."
"oh...you always talk in codes...could you explain that?
"Of course...I want to ... the dream includes...me from the past...and he ...and freedom... a world with no rules... unusual talents... spirit..purpose ."
" well ... i get all but what is 'me from the past' ?
"I was not S.J. always.... long ago I was so innocent with a darkness always lingering upon but I was still innocent ... I was then called, Jennie.  I miss her, you can't imagine how much I miss being called Jennie, with love. Anyways, I have come so far. I have chosen a different destiny. In fact, sometimes I feel I have become someone other than S.J. "
"hey...what are you talking about ? Are you even in your senses?"
"...yeah...yeah I am. I am not S.J.now.... Once I had changed from Jennie so I took up a name S.J. and now ....I must change my name...something which identifies with what I have become now. "
"Oh.... what it should be?"
" It is Oj. .... Yes...Oj....it is what I am now. A burning self, a flame... I am at the new beginning of my life. I am facing new and more difficult challenges.I am coming across all new and more serious questions of life. And most importantly, I am being more real. So I take a part of my real name, and begin a new journey about which I have no idea all I hope is - it ends well. "
" I am speechless."
"Let me hug you then..." said  Oj and with a satisfying smile hugged sheena.


{ There is an age for everything. For angels, fairies and dreamworld. And for the reality, hardships and misery. Between these two opposites - I choose myself, my beliefs and my world.}

Comments

Vibhu VS said…
Welcome to your world ! ! And you still remain my favourite be it SJ or OJ ! ! Live your dream and in this world of harsh reality , nurture them to a new life :)
@ngel ~ said…
Thank you bhaiyya :)

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh