Skip to main content

On curse-ly gifted blogger and her blog

Oh. Its so disturbing to realize how subtlety your blogs are the mirror of your life.

I have five of them. I often create one and attempt to go on but fail, and fail terribly. I delete it. There is only one where I can go and cry if I have to. To whom I can tell my inner most dilemma and fears. But it has no constant reader. People come and stop by as if charmed by its snowy tops and deathlike beauty but they are afraid , perhaps, to stay for long, they pass by, perhaps adoring or just shrugging off. People who stop by are mostly of forgetful nature but the blog is not forgetful, not so much, it contains their aroma in little boxes. And the other blogs, well, they don't matter much, they are overlooked often. But it would be pain to delete them. They are there and the blogger is grateful for it, for they satisfy some urge of her, something of her Being. For her main blog, once in the beginning, she began a story , however changing amusingly during the periods, it sympathetically ended. Intervals and Interruptions were regular but gradually there began another story , story of herself, she thought it was better to throw light on Full of her than Fragments. Ah ! I am still amazed at this discovery. I can't help but to break out like this ... 

Yes... yes... I say it so fervently, my blog is just the mirror of my life. I am unreasonable so my blog is. I am unorganized and so my blog is. I am unpredictable and so you see the blog. I am quite hysterical at times , don't you trace this in my blog? Below , those two lines wouldn't suffice my emotions on this discovery, and so I didn't hesitate to show - what I am. Would anyone care about the blog and me and my expressiveness after hundred and hundreds of years from now? No. And this give me a push, to be myself. :)

To the stranger who bumped at my blog, 
If after reading this hysterical post, you happen to find it true in the light of your blog and life, pray, do express the wonder, I would be so glad to know. :)

Ah ! yesterday I watched Closer. And this address to stranger comes from there. I just can't help tracing my unconscious, symbols and parallels. I am so curse-ly gifted. :P

P.S - As I have terribly killed my wee hours of studies, I must go religiously with the rest of the schedule. However , with the exception of , stealing two hours to watch another movie - I guess it should be - Spring, Summer, Fall...Spring. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh 

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You