Skip to main content

This is the way Destiny works.

Her story...


She wanted a ring. 
But he gave a teddy bear.
Getting angry she threw the bear on the road. 
He went to take it back 
and was hit by a coming car and died. 


At his funeral, she hugged the bear and the Machine in it spoke: "Will you marry me? 


She found a Ring inside it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoDj3qcOhiQ

She wanted something.
He gave that thing wrapped in something else.
She threw it aside.
The relationship died.
...

This is the way destiny works.


sulamith ideal partner fulfilling happy loving relationship


S.J. - A Queen

Could she be a queen in her past life? Who ran away from her Palace because the King couldn't understand her thirst, thirst to roam freely on meadows and hearths? Thirst to listen the Black Night's whispers among skeleton trees? And when she ran away she met a Time Traveler who came disguised to her as a Prince of Rival Kingdom but due to his commitment to the world he belonged, he went away . The Queen lost her senses. Sometimes she would see her as a lost child looking for her mother, sometimes she would dance with dancing wild flowers and most of the times she would sleep whole day and sit up whole nights looking at the Moon and counting stars. Was she destined go mad? Was it King's fault that he didn't understand the thirst of the Queen or it was all Time Traveler's fault? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh