Skip to main content

Musings

Its 10.30 pm. I am listening to - Rupiya from Satyamev Jayate. I dunno I am in what mood. Its like - You need a long break and yet every time you find yourself working more intensely than earlier.

Its strange. I am trying to find for myself a Corner Place and I keep coming round to the Center Space.
Can we ever escape the net we weave for ourselves? 


poppytalk: “Strategic Planning, Step by Step” by @Rena_Tom

I want to be productive. Want to write, work, write more and read , out of the world or inside the soul kinda stuff. But  ... I am disappointing myself.


So... no... I won't leave in disappointment. I am going to commit - a story each day again. Last time when I did it, I could hardly make up ten or something stories. This time... I am going to put all my heart into it. Crossing my fingers.

Facebook

And. I want to - Follow all good stuff I read. Seriously.

Last Thing my mind juggled upon was - "... thing that is missed is : Mystery. I again need to Explore. Dive into myself and then find a secret passage to the Universe's most exciting, ordinary, unique, weird stories... stories that even live for a second but the important thing is that they have a - LIFE. " 


Killerpill


And... I am going to wake up early as usual but not without wondering - Shall I or Shall I not ?

Comments

Anonymous said…
read alot n fill ur brain with so much tht even u cant consciously recall where u learnt it from ..... n when u write a story just try to forget all that u have learned n relax, thts when ur intuition will work as it is generated from subconscious associations .... just a weird suggestion, bt giv it a try .... n do tell me if u dnt find it tht weird :)
@ngel ~ said…
Thank you Pravesh. And could you please stop commenting as Anonymous? I have only one in my life - I want it to be Special.

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh