Skip to main content

Dream High : With the Lakme Diva Girl Kyra









   
You must have experienced it if your birthday falls in Summer vacations - during the school days you had felt 
-Eh ! why i was born in June , because you did not have the pleasure to stand up in the class, be the star and distribute Yummy toffees among your classmates. But when you reached in College and stayed in hostel you realized - Ah! thank God i was born in June, because finally you could have a pretty fun time outside your Hostel Campus with the loved ones. So things keep changing. But one thing doesn't change regarding birthdays - the Expectations. I realized that for ten years I cried on something or the other on my each birthday. Gradually I made myself strong and didn't even bother if someone so Close didn't wish me. Although after anger piled up , I fought on silly things and finally broke up with those friends who didn't care to remember my birthday. Grrh.. ! Could't help.


But you must be wondering why the hell I am talking about Birthdays when the post is supposed to be the part of The Lakme Diva Blogger Contest. Well its my birthday in twenty days. So the story is , since two years I am trying not to have expectations on my birthday. This year I decided I will make it great. But then something has upset my mood and again I feel an urge to disappear ... go far away from the people I know. So why not Go with Kyra and Have fun ? 


Umm ... actually I don't want to run away this year. I want to face it all. Talk to the people I don't like, talk to those who make me feel uncomfy and left behind and still remain happy and sweet. But all this require a good, relaxing, self-connecting, self-appreciating Break. So I decided I am going to breathe in Life with Kyra this Summer. Kyra seems to be an independent and confident girl, who can break your nose if you pinched her at the pub or stare back into your eyes when you are staring at her.She is just my opposite. She is a Flambo Girl.  For her, fun means taking the risk while to me fun has become restricted to drinking a cup of tea in the bathroom or slipping away early morning for a long drive.  


This Summer its gonna be hell lotta fun with Kyra. The top thing on our list is going to be Hitch-Hiking. Yeee ! I know She will be jumping after reading this. And then... Karenge Kuch Tofaani types- like, Mountaineering and Drinking ...... at the top? What about then , Diving into the water, talk to the fishes, act like mermaids and show them the Sunstroke who think two single pretty girls can not have fun alone. Oooooohh.... I am real High now.  ; )


Going on a vacation on your own or with your freaky friends is a kinda dream that we Middle class Indian girls see every night , plan it with our friends in whispers, stop believing and chuck it away till we reach the marriageable age. But if till ten years you saw your dream shattering into pieces, One day, one day you are going to see it becoming a reality. As I say, Just Believe ! 



Clark in 35 (Really) Stunning Photos and Pictures
source


Don't let your dream die
This Summer...why don't you go High? .... "with Kyra"  !! "-" !!


P.S. This post is written for the Lakme Diva Blogger Contest. 
https://www.facebook.com/ilovelakme


Love !
Ojasi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh