Skip to main content

To you, The Warrior

Few days ago , you had written a post on me. I don't know whether it was a confession or an act of kindness, but it was something that affected my life in infinite ways. I could not say anything at that time. Many days passed on. But today, I feel, is that moment when I shall pay my regards to you, The Warrior.

You call me the Warrior Princess, I never understood the depth of this splendid Title. Warrior Princess - the meaning of the title just dawned on me today - A warrior princess is one 1.) who is prepared for any fight. 2.) who never loses hope . 3.) who never loses her grace even at the worst period of her life. 4.) who possesses the quality of a leader. 4.) who is full of love. 5.) who knows the importance of building a bridge. 6.) who is capable of sacrificing. 7.) who can look beyond and beneath. 8.) who has made herself strong emotionally and physically. 9.) who has learned that ultimately there is but one truth to which all roads lead. Thank you, thank you so much The Warrior for this SoulFull gift. Yes, this title is gift for me.


The words said or unsaid by you have touched my soul always. You are the man I feel connected with and yet I know I don't know you. But that doesn't mean what I have felt of you is untrue. Few words which you had said about me, I feel the same about you. Your soul is luminous like a soul of a seeker. You seem to me like a Lamp to those who have forgotten their ways. You perhaps say nothing to them but You are there , is in itself an assurance that things are fine, that sooner or later we all will reach to our destinations.

The Warrior of Light , you have made my life Beautiful. Thank you for being there. :)

Comments

@ngel ~ said…
Words are the mere surface but you can feel wat is beneath :)
Kapil Sharma said…
Speechless, Astounded
the surface, the beneath
all so gleaming, all so pure

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh