Skip to main content

The Anonymous

Its been one year or so he stops at my blog n leaves comments. The comments kill me. Sometimes I know who is he. At other times I am just like a baffled cat. I think of old conversations. What went wrong? What was right , anyway? 


A face without a face. A mere shadow creeping over my mind. Can I have any story with anonymous? And what if there is one? What sort of story it can be? A very romantic? Or mysterious? A tragic one? Let's just make out the possibilities...


He is the one I am thinking of and I am the one he always thought of. Out of comments we come together and begin afresh. Despite the fact, I am still confused. Despite the fact, I don't want to go back. I am curious to know what's the end...


Or may be the Anonymous is the one I would never want him to be. I hate even his shadow because it tells dark stories of my own heart. What if its not the one I expect. Expectations should not hurt. But why to expect? What else can I do? I am lost in the game. The anonymous has won. I am baffled. I want to see the face. I want to feel. To talk. To hear. To know. To tell what has gone till now. Heart to heart conversation. Again expectations. Am I afraid of something? Of breaking one more heart? Before that I want to break my own. And so I wait for you... whoever you are... whatever story it be... I wait for someone to break my heart.


Pino 6 woman painting, nude painting
a painting by Pino
~ jeanie

Comments

Shivangi said…
Very very lovely!! everyone has a personal "the anonymous" having special place in life... and wen u read feelings butifuly put togeder by sum1 feeling alike... its like reading ur own feelings... the situation or setup might not b the same.. bt feelings .. luv :)
Anonymous said…
http://yltbible.com/genesis/1.htm

god SAID so the world is (:
Megha said…
could relate to it!!
bless ya :)
@ngel ~ said…
:)
Bless you too !!
Anonymous said…
the love was so pure that i fear the pain......lets not uncover the past.....you are in my heart... buried deeply with those emotions.....let it be "The Anonymous"
@ngel ~ said…
Let it be then so...
May the course , the brightest star, the storms of passion and death-like lonely night , guide me to that Purity. All I want is - to Feel. The purest emotion ever felt by a human.
Mystery is fascinating, until it shocks you.
Lovely though.

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh