Skip to main content

Little Devil

What crap was that ? lolz.

Examination room. tensed. As soon as saw the paper a bit relaxed. Speed was slow yet knew would easily complete the paper. Last one question and last one hour. And though needed concentration , mind was roaming behind the young boy like a tail.Wait I am talking about a little kid , not so little of course but cute kid. Ten-eleven year old , fat , black and with green or perhaps red color glares. Wooo and what the kid was doing in the examination hall - roaming around and checking on students if anyone is daring to cheat in his presence. lolz. I was totally amused. And more when he was coming towards me.

He peeped into my answer sheet , I looked at his face - that was All Smiling Me. I must be looking like a fool as that kid sarcastically said - hanso mat , paper do ... I said - I have enough time. Suddenly he went to his mother and few seconds later came back to me and said - its 5 o clock. I said - I know that. (perhaps he thought I was asking time from him) For further proof , I showed him my wrist watch , lying down on the table . And He looked ditched , and after few second's recovery he yelled at me - You Liar ! I was like - Amazed ! "You liar girl .. you liar..." saying this he ran away... and I just couldn't hold back my laughter.

Come on I didn't laugh there at that time... But after that for almost one whole hour , he kept lingering around me. He would tell me his observations of the room and students. And I tell you he was quite observant , probably gifted with the Divine Insight. Because he called a girl sitting behind me - "She is on the Bad Girl list , because she is staring at me" lolz... Little Devil ! I loved this one. Actually I too didn't like the girl.

Well standing beside me , he would draw objects (of my choice, asking me again and again what he should draw :D) and write his name on the blackboard. And his mother , our lecturer perhaps knew that I needed his company , as I was getting bugged , she didn't much stop him from troubling a girl in her Final Examination. What a modern mom she was ! And a careless Invigilator ! But its okay with me. I liked the boy. Aha!! Deepak... Deepak was his name :D

So this is for the young Boy - Deepak - - - You Rock Man !!! :P

Comments

Nuktaa said…
:D Cherished Devil!!!
Nuktaa said…
CHerished li'l Devil!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh