Skip to main content

How do you feel when you don't deserve but you know , you are still loved ?

Sarah left the town early morning. She is going back to her obscure hometown. She would change the sim , yes , it is the first thing she will do as she reaches over there. She would stop writing , or at least publishing on her blogs. She would... she would just  live an obscure life... away from her complicated past. She would try to forgive herself. Forgive? for what? What has she done? She never hurt anybody intentionally. She just wanted to be happy. Is it bad to seek happiness ?  Is it evil? ... Sarah takes a deep breath , closes her eyes , and tries to relax herself. A whole day journey ! Sarah looks out of the windows and chant slowly - everything will be fine... sooner or later ... everything will be fine... (but we perished each alone...) no everything will be fine... yes it would be ... it has to be ... ( but I beneath a rougher sea) ... no no no... I have to keep my mind clear...
Its a revenge. I am loved. But I know I don't deserve it . I shall be gone. They can't find me. I will go away. Go away. From everyone's life. They deserve peace. I shall die. I am just... always broken and hopeless...they want and they know what I can give them but they won't give it to me... Sleep... So I must now... Sleep...

Sarah woke up. Her parents had come to take her to home. She looked all around in bewilderment. Where she was? How long she slept in the bus? But it was not a bus. She was in the hospital . She didn't know what happened. But she was happy to see her parents. She felt safe and secure. As she was becoming familiar with this unfamiliar feelings... she felt more happy ... she felt as if she has been watching a bad dream ... as if she was in a mental hospital ... as if she had tried to commit suicide... but her parents didn't scold her... didn't ask anything... they were happy with tears in their eyes... they hugged and kissed their daughter as if she has come back from the hell itself... their watery eyes were telling her ... everything will be fine...

Once again she felt she didn't deserve but still... she was loved .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh