Skip to main content

Vo vo vooo.... all set to goo....

So... one more year is over ... seems time is running ... and still something has stuck up ... well we can dig it later... and that's what for New Year comes , isn't it? ;)

So a Recap ? Itna toh Banta hai Boss ;)

So well...umm ahem ahem..lets Do it this way -

ACHIEVEMENTS  OF THE YEAR -

- I joined an NGO , and took training in Comics Workshop. I believe I learnt a good art this year. It added a feather to my cap.

- I organised a Comics Workshop at my hometown. And it was really a success , an unexpected success.

- And guess what , my parents are known by my name because of that workshop. That's something to take pride in. I am happy because I fulfilled my dream. :)

- And finally , I got an honorary prize for umm... "upcoming writer" in hindi by a magazine. I believe you are not laughing while reading this. Well... I respect the prize , the aim of it was to motivate. err...Umm.. lets come to the next thing.

SMILEY MOMENTS OF THE YEAR -

awww..... can't think of any :((

FRIENDS  -

- I made new friends , right from the beginning of the year , in fact i remember , i made new friends at the end of last year ... things became .. salty in the beginning... but i never stop ... people come and go... i made new friends and although i might not be talking to all of them .. but I miss them.

- I regret , i lost one friend this year , because of misunderstandings. I wish what I said , is not true.

- I regret , again , I have to lose one friend , so that I can have no bad memories and save what i have treasured.

- I have had this year a sweetest relationship with a friend (Soul Poet) and I hope it goes on like this. TOUCHWOOD :)

-I met and get to know wonderful people. I wish I get to know more of wonderful people next year too.

THE BEST THING OF THE YEAR -

I enjoyed the most beautiful time of my life with my sister this year , as she is staying with me on PG. I hope it goes on and on and on like this forevaa... :)

THE WORST THING OF THE YEAR -

well that is ...its ENDING... :(

SOMETHING GOOD -

We got fixed our audio drive and so could enjoy many movies... just saw two movies - Shall we dance and King Arthur.... aww... Want some More Good movies for next year...

SOMETHING BAD -

I had this NET paper which was on 26th ... and it was soww...BAD.. :( I hope for a miracle... and if i pass in this exam - a BIG TREAT for all of yee...

SOMETHING WoW -

I met my seniors ... well they are so pretty and lovely ... and I was so happy to meet them. :)

A DREAM CAME TRUE  -

Though it was one of those small pretty dreams ( which can really come true) - I made for Literary Fest... this year... enjoyed as much as i could... loved it.. (almost for no reason) ... now one month to go for Lit Fest.

GOOD REMEMBRANCE -

 I gotta a chance this year to be a student of a wonderful teacher. I will remember him all my life. he is one of the few teachers I loved.

FAIRS FIESTA  -

This year was full of gala festivals and fairs... we enjoyed all of them , but i loved one of them specially , Fairhex Fair. I m eagerly waiting for it in next year.

 Eee... the list seems neva gonna end...
But I wanna add one more thing to it .... and this only is a sum up -

I Found and Lost this year
I Hope the sequence to be different next year.

Love you all there !
God bless you!
and Live up!!
have a Wonderful New Year .... !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh