Skip to main content

memories ...

I wanna talk to you. Thanks. Actually I was feeling alone. No I am literally alone here. Its Saturday. I never Like it.  I will wash my hairs on sunday . Yeah that means tomorrow. Saturday is a bad day. Oh. No. Nothing is bad. I will tell you one thing. First Let me wear my Summer frock. I feel good. I ate those balls of spicy water. I felt good. And Shopping. Oh. Would love to do that. But I said I was feeling lonely. He wont come today. No I will sleep when he will come. He will come soon. I want daffodils. Have you ever seen a beautiful city in Spring. I want to visit Rome. Its a beautiful place to visit. And I want to go to New Zealand. I am sure I will be welcomed at their home. I am loved by all you see. They love me. I was called an angel when i was your age . Yeah yeah you are my angel now. You are a pretty girl. You will grow up beautiful as your mama. I love your mama. She was a good friend. She would read to me Bible daily. No I read Gita also. I wish to go church someday. That same one which I saw in those images. And the place was really beautiful which I saw in my dreams. oh its sad you get ghostly dreams. You should wash your feet before you jump on the bed my girl. Yeah I do that daily . And then I say my prayers. Will you bring that rose my dear? It reminds me of...oh no..dear I dont have no boyfriends at all... though I had when I was little more than your age. ha those were bad days but now its nothing to me. No memories dear. No memories. Memories are just old things to which garbage is a real home. But I have memories. Always afresh and new. Memories of those roses which never bloomed. And those passages never built. And those ocean never formed. And those people I never met...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh