Skip to main content

Soul in her journey ...

You are in your journey. You know your destination but don't know the right way to reach there. You begin... you stop.. ... again resume... you forget the way ... go back ... again begin....  but when you meet such people or who happen to come in your way and try to tell -- no go this way this is right ... or that way because that seems more proper ... you begin to lose you intuitive power to reach at destination . Or you tend to reach late at your destination.


Now if I apply this to life's journey I feel we tend to opt for wrong or say long way to reach at our destination when we hear everyone's advice or we try to walk on the road of their experience. 


---> You should opt Science Maths ... (But I have inherent talent for photography)


----> Listen ! you cannot do intercaste marriage Ok . (God please!  if you believe in soul mates just answer my one question - Is it necessary that God must have created your soul mate in your caste)


---> Its not right for girls to go out alone. .... (I thought I could better myself by going out n having experience)


     There are infinite examples in this world where 90% people can not do what they should be doing and  what they are made for. Through many sides they are being disturbed .... why? Are these tests by God ? Or some puzzle is behind this? ...... Its a Tornado of thoughts and I m badly struck. ... But really I have unfailing Hope to understand this enigma and find all answers.... One day!!!  


One day all your questions will be vanished ... 
One day you will not need any answers
One day you will smile without cause
And experience peace without pause. 

Comments

Mr Happy said…
someone said that whenever anyone found something illogical it was related to god so that no questions can be answered......

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh