Skip to main content

Love for Lunatic!

She was on the brink of mountain. She put out her one leg . Her eyes was looking through the mist.                                             
Suddenly Vishal clutched her from behind. 
Are you mad? What the hell you think of yourself.
I want to die Vishal.
He slapped her tightly. And started walking without taking her hand. 
She sat there looked through the mist. 
Meaningless mad Words were coming out of her mouth --- u said .. u loved me.. u love me.. u hate me.. i hate myself.. but i love myself too...i love u too... i dont know wat is love.. but i thought it was love.. i am afraid.. i m lost.. y it happens.. y we have to live.. y cant we die... y we want to die... see the evening... see the clouds.. they r .. they r .. so lovely... so happy... i want to become a cloud...
She didn't know when Vishal came and put his arms around her. He gently kissed her forehead and rested her head on his chest. Misha cried passionately as soon as she got the warmth of his body. He was crying too somewhere silently. She sobbed n said something.. Vishaal could only hear ... y do u bear wd me.. I m lunatic leave me.. leave me.. leave mee.. lemme lemme die... 
hush! .. Vishaal patted her back. Whispered in her ears - Love you.. ! I love you Mish.. I love you..
The whole valley was echoed - with the soft gentle sound of Vishal... with the sacred word - Love..!!!

Comments

was that lunatic? obviously not..btw would love to see more posts under this tag.. Hope this is a rejuvenation of Jeanie
@ngel ~ said…
Jeanie is back. Didn't u know?
I think I can not live without her .... I myself have fallen in love with her... :)
... And obviously this is lunatic... And yeah I too hope I am gonna evoke some incidents and visions in the form of stories... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh