Skip to main content

Der wos en angel - June ! - 1

 - 1

June was wandering in the woods to collect her favorite flowers from which she will make a crown of flowers . She walks with agile steps and sometimes she stops for a second to look at her dress – a purple pink gown ,  “Wow! Thiiz a prity gown…..How nice me feeling wid it” . She has collected so many flowers – soft white n mushy purple little flowers. After this she searched a place where she could sit and make her crown. It was a small rock near stream . Happy she was as today was her birthday , she sang beautiful melodies which mingled with the soft breeze produced a heavenly effect.


She was so lost in her singing that suddenly she realized a background music to her song was coming from the other side of stream. She abruptly stopped singing and after a minute music also stopped. Curiosity lead her to other side of stream, but alas! No one was there. She went into woods too but then she heard no sound and no inkling of the sound too. She was walking rather sadly on her way back , as she was crossing the stream by balancing herself on pebbles, her leg suddenly slipped and she fall down. She would have enjoyed such unexpected humorous incident but then a laughter distracted her and made her feel embarrassed . She stood up on her legs again , this time called on all forces to hold her tightly as she does not fall again . Now she spotted a young handsome man on the side of stream from where the sound of music came. She went to him boldly and asked in her angelic accent , “ wot med u laugh like thiiz?” The boy was startled to look at the beauty of this fair angel ; June . He felt as if the Nymph or the goddess whose name he was not able to recollect , has herself appeared before him..aahh… ya Venus ! she looked like Venus to him.



 “Wot are ye lookin at mee?” Afraid of such heavenly beauty , he could scarcely speak , he said – “I am sorry . Are you hurt?” . June replied plainly – “No. … are ye a man?” Puzzled by such a question , he looked at himself for a second and then stupidly replied – “ Ye I am a man, I think so. But are you a goddess?” June laughed at this and playfully said – “why! I am not to giveee ye blessings.. me no goddess… I am an angel …” Now it was boy’s turn to laugh , he said “ are you kidding me? Angel! Ha ha ha… I don’t believe you girl.. from where do you come.” Angry on such words , she compelled to show him that she was an angel , she looked here n there and then got an idea. She went near stream , looked down and found so many little fishes swimming under water. She called up , “peri ..little peri.. wher thou aar?” To boy’s surprise , a fish jumped up and around that fish whom June called peri all fishes gathered , it was an unbelievable sight for boy. June talked to peri very casually , “helloo peri.. hws ye today ?” Peri replied in a friendly gaiety , “hey happy birthday angel… I am gud , playing with my mates.” June replied , “thanki peri.. meet mi new mate , a man..he iz” Peri looked at the man curiously and addressed June again , “  A man ! indeed ! be aware angel..” peri leaped into water again and disappeared in a few minutes. The boy who was watching all this asked June impatiently , “how do you know the language of fishes?” June who was grinning and feeling proud of her art replied , “ cz me an angle” , boy looked at her from head to toe , then he rather said to himself . “such beauty can’t be a mortal beauty” , he then asked her “what is your name?” , “June ...n its mi bu'ddi today”,  she cheerfully replied , “ oh! happy birthday June..” . The boy wished her but his wits were fully gone by now. 
(to be continued...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh