Skip to main content

Dating .... :P

Now a days I am dating .. yeah ! Dating Myself ! :D
Sounds great , right?
Ah! Its not that I don't have anyone to date with ... really ! But I love to date myself.. its fun + its safe :P
So , yesterday was feeling low , no no definitely was not in doldrums but I was physically not well... Well , I didn't sleep  2 days n 1 night , and I felt somehow this night is gonna be the same - sleepless waking nightmare kinda.. 
But don't know suddenly from where I got a superb idea - to enjoy my illness , to keep busy myself in one or the other thing so that I could forget all pains. I sat on net, and charged my mp3 player , it was almost 12 am , I desperately wanted to sleep , my eyelids had become heavy , but no , I just couldn't lie down on bed. And I felt a bit hungry too - as whole day I didn't eat anything except bread. 
Ah! suddenly , my heart leaped , face brightened as soon as the idea factory got started... what about a classy date?? Mind argued - At this hour? Heart said - Y not?  Lets do some fun. Mind got upset - But with whom ... not feeling like calling up anyone at this hour. Heart laughed on this - eh.. you need no one to be happy - you need only yourself - means all of us in a harmony - heart , mind , soul ... Mind pondered a little on this thought - hm... yeah you are true. So what to do then? Heart jumped once , rolled down , giggled and shouted --- Lets Party !


Alas! Party without foods and drinks... whatever - who cares! Enjoy even in a bite if you can not get whole cake. So , I burned a candle , placed it on a slab and rolled the curtain so the light was hazy and soft. Played loud soft music of Berlin's Take My Breath Away in my ears ...! and slow motion dance ! Waooo.... I am Happy ! I forgot my pain for sometime. And after the party got over , I slept .... 


Everyone has to get a way out of daily tumults to be happy . It depends on us , our own attitude. Happiness too swiftly flies away, but then for what we have got hands , catch that , chase that and you will see its more easier to get happiness than any other desirable thing . 
Have a Happy Sunday ! :)

Comments

Nitin Gupta said…
Ha ha ha ha ha .... cool , really nice expression and implementation of thoughts .........definitely, it helped me come out of the moody blues that I have been going through from 2-3 days ..... Thanks Mate :)
Anonymous said…
Lesbain Ban gayi hai kya !! Khudko date kar rahi hai !!
@ngel ~ said…
@Nitin - Thanks for your comment - and its my success that I could bring someone out of blue moods :)

@Anonymous - I could delete your comment but then I wanted to give u a reply so I had to post it here ...
Whosoever you are , firstly , its really uncourageous n cowardly manner on ur part to post comment as an anonymous. Secondly , mind your language , you are not someone my close pal , or if u r then have courage to show ur true identity.
Lastly , The way you wrote the term it seems you have more knowledge of it ... I never gave it a thought while writing . Actually , its not your fault , you might have never experienced this euphoric state when one is calm and in touch of his/her soul. Im sorry for you... as you really seems so much into worldly n external stuff dat you dont even understand deeper significant feelings and emotions.
MOHAMMAD NAYEEM said…
date and time, really i wish i could pause them or terrorise them with claws and paws, bcoz thts wht i m being done thro' them, exam date, assignment date, and the relevant times, and when u r not on time for ur date, u hv to face an awful time, self dating is too contemplating, and well may b i will further lack behind the date and time, so once in a blue moon its ok but not always ;)
@ngel ~ said…
thanks Nayeem :)
Nitin Gupta said…
@ Anonymous - Seriously Pathetic - I belive that ur mind is stuck between ur legs, use it properly, opening the legs won't open the mind ... that works on a diffrnt theory

@ Somyaa - Nice thought and really nice reply .....All these jerks are also important as they teach u the way , you should never be thinking :) apologies for being so harsh ...
@ngel ~ said…
@Nitin - Actually it was a bit rude but thanks anyway :)
Some people understand my feelings and the purpose behind writing such stuff its enough for me :)
tc!
cute piece of work :)

we should enjoy these moods as a neutral party.. and then only we can be a true observer :) sometimes back I had written a poem on 'coffee with me'

and a great reply to Mr. Anonymous..Note down his ip address and lodge a complaint in IT ACT with his name...

btw you are lucky re.. No 'Anonymous' guy reads my posts... :)
@ngel ~ said…
lolz!!! Pankaj... I just cant stop laughing ... Wt if an anonymous reads my blog , see how crude bad comments I get. But how can u be so sure dat Anonymous is "HE" it can be "SHE" too... see how much knowledge dat person has got abt homosexuality :P
Being a gal , I am afraid now :P
Ur poem is incredible ... :)
BTW Thanks for ur comment...!!!
gudiya said…
Mr/ Ms/or Hybrid anonymous.(sorry that’s an intricate thing about being anonymous that you grant all the possibilities of assumption)
Well first of all Your so called ‘lesbian’ thing is so passé… so please update your knowledge..
Secondly if you are a guy then you must be knowing how ‘gays’ are coming so clean about their relationships one after another, ‘lesbians’ are nowhere in competition…
Thirdly if you are girl then I suppose this seems to be a obvious context of jealousy with my sister. So let me tell you, she is the best .
Last but not the least even a hybrid are way too decent acc. to till now what I have seem so you don’t seem to be that one …..
Seems you belong from some other category…. Let us know :P
& your language shows the glimpse of your filthy mind.
& yes if you are having any difficulty in understanding this one … write it to me . I will make you understand in your language … poor you ‘…………'
@ngel ~ said…
Thank u di...
Dis blow was enough for anonymous ... a gud Blow from my home :P

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh