Skip to main content

Random thoughts

"................ He asked questions and answered them himself. He expressed opinions on everything under the sun without ever quietly savouring the beauty of the mountains and birds and flowers. Perhaps such enjoyment is not possible unless we suspend analysis and feel the true essence of things with goodwill and respect in our hearts ; unless we seek forgiveness from trees and stones for our mindless audacity in searching their secrets ...."
- ( Orange Moon , by Sharat Kumar)


I don't know how many people enjoy Nature's beauty silently and devour it with a touch of philosophy and respect .  This may sound very stupid and irrational or may be waste of precious time but is it really a waste and stupidity?
Sometimes I would sit and try to understand "The Language of the Universe" , try to understand "The Soul of the World"... there is something perhaps some energy which connects everything in this Universe , whether living or non-living. Finding logics behind our intuitions and vibrations of energy is not a pleasant job. Doing this , one may lose beauty of life. 


I am afraid about my future...I don't want rat race  kind of life... I don't want to listen the shrill sound of horns and traffic everyday ... I don't want a life full of hypocrisy...!!!!
 ...... I want to live in the valleys of Himalaya... from where I can view the high mountains and free flowing rivers ... or somewhere near sea... where I can sit and view the somber sunset ... or a place warm and green ... where I can walk with my partner and see my children playing in the ground.... I want a peaceful life in the lap of nature... What a life without love and nature ? What a life without dreams and imagination?? I can not imagine my life without these beautiful things... and if people say you choose to live on a lie because truth is harsh and ugly ... then it is fine ! I am happy at least with the way I am living... :) 
So Cheers! 
Jai Shree Krishna! 

Comments

Naveen said…
the dream gal luvs to dream haan!!!
keep up!!
@ngel ~ said…
"The dream gal" lolz... Dunno that but this girl loves to dream that's correct :P

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh 

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You