Skip to main content

Jumbled thoughts :)

I was talking about this in one of my facebook notes then I thought why not write it here as its a deep thought or an interesting discovery  ; at least for me . :)

Sometimes in our life we adopt a code of behaving we call it manners and with regular practise it becomes a part of our nature.
You have always been like this (for eg. A ) but have you ever tried being like some other (for eg. B) ... ??

You have been behaving in one manner till now , but when you adopt an another way of behaving or say living... you either love it or it may also leave you hollow , confused , disillusioned...


I will give you my example that I was always "one" from inside and outside ...I opened my heart to everyone.. expressed my instant feelings or madness..... disclosed even my deepest and darkest secrets as if it had been a simple and mandatory introduction of me..( that was useless and unnecessary though I realize it now.).. I used to wonder how people can live secretly , can hide their feelings , emotions....??? But now I am able to understand this. I think they did it  in order to protect themselves. This is a kind of Spurious Shield - you wear an attitude of - "Who Cares?" but deep down you really care... !!!  


There is surely some pleasure in being secretive , in hide your feelings or rather to pretend exactly opposite to what you are feeling... !!!!

I heard it somewhere that - Believeing is Experiencing , and it is very true to some extent... you strongly believe that you have changed and have become (B) from (A) ... but still somewhere deep lies this (A)  too ... and it seems that in the hoo-ha and beaming excitement of this new one you avoid melancholy melodies of the old one....



This spurious shield which you have worn so that you can hide your own feelings even from your own heart and believe that you are more happy than earlier is not harmful... 
The Spurious Shield actully protects you from unnecessary problems :)
 
P.S - While writing this , I was trying to understand and clear my own thoughts but as a result they get more entangled :P  So , if you don't understand this , don't mind  , just avoid it !!!  


Comments

Devendra said…
Sometimes our own thoughts are really difficult to understand & it happens to everybody.
The Stone Angel said…
what babo itna samjhaya again wahi back to square one :(
Naveen said…
tats a mystery abt. thoughts the human mind can have...I believe we will neva b able to solve it :-)...n tats hw we will njy life better...

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh 

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You