Skip to main content

A Vision- after 20 yrs...

When on one afternoon , after twenty years , I would be sitting in veranda of my home ; a typical old structured house in a quiet colony , where only once or twice you hear the voices of howling of vegetable - sellers or the shrill voices of crows now and then ; what I would be thinking? In which world I would be lost?

Will I be wondering that how time quickly flies? Or will I be missing something at that time - the gaiety of youth and the fancy innocent age? Or will I be writing something for my blog in my leisure hours? May be I will develop some kind of hobby or interest like - writing letters to all my friends or making paper-greeting cards ; which I always wanted to do ; and send them to my loved ones?

My vision can not foretell what I will be doing after twenty years but at present moment I just wish for my future that when I look back in time , I feel privileged and thank Almighty for such a beautiful life and love myself and my life more ( in real sense that I fear death no more.)

For lines on vision of future -

At present some angelic innocence lingers upon me,
So love,beauty,God and Nature fills my universe,
And my mature vision reveals upon me thus,
That I will live in many hearts as a sweet verse.

Comments

Vibhu VS said…
Amazing thoughts !

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh