Skip to main content

Did you thank God today ...?

From past few days I have been writing on somber subjects but life is not wholly a tragic play , it is in fact a Tragi-comic play ... so this time I am going to write a light post in which I will talk about a Universal Fact and that is - " You never want (like) what you have." 


How does it work? 


Yesterday I was telling my sister that - "Didi marriage se pehle ek baar mujhey Blonde bf banana hai :P " now what's this? I am always crazy about blonde guys... I wanna know them , know their thought process etc etc... and see there are many whites who want an Indian girl or boy... they don't like their white skin... they want to settle down in India while most of Indians go outside for "A better Future". uuff... see I don't (want) what I already have ... Indian boys... :D  This is nothing 2-3 days back... I was looking at a girl's hairs (in literary fest.) and I was like Oh my God... wow... I wish I had such beautiful hairs... and then next day my sister exclaimed - Oh gosh! what  lovely hairs u have ... I wish I had such volume in my hairs...!!!! Great ! I replied - common Swati likes ur hairs... n u don't like ur own... 
I didn't realize same thing is applicable on me too. :D


Old generation already knew this Fact so they would say - "apni thaali men ghee sabhi ko kam hi dikhta hai." or "sabhi ko dusre ki thaali ka khaana jyada achha lagta hai."


I just want to ask why this happen? Why we don't like /appreciate/love what we already have? Why don't we look at those people who even don't have what we have? Why don't you thank God when you wake up instead complaining him for not listening your prayers?


Ohhh... so many questions!! I didn't mean to raise them over here... but its too bad , isn't it? God gives us so much... at least we should thank God ... hai na? :)
No probs! its never too late for a good deed... Thank God for everything he gave you... !!!! 


-Love!!!

Comments

The Stone Angel said…
babes .. u missed a chance. I showed you one blonde guy in literary fest... but you didn't propose..... See what a big chance u missed it ........my poor baby :)
@ngel ~ said…
ohh poor baby I am... !!!:P

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh