Skip to main content

One more Christmas !




I am going to see one more Christmas of my life. I will be alone. I don’t regret it. But I miss somebody. People who don’t belong to this earth. Those who are preciously and secretly kept in your heart and memory. The pictures of those days float in my mind… I can see myself as a young pretty woman who is very excited as Christmas is coming. She is excited to meet her family whom she has not seen for whole year. She would buy presents for all those near and dears. She has learnt a new recipe for cake also. But suddenly a picture pops in – a little girl appears… wearing a pretty frock and laces with a cute red cap… what an earthly angel she is!… before Christmas night when she is about to sleep.. she looks out of her window secretly … search for the moon… her mind starts running as what to think .. how to imagine… how to make this night wonderful … yeah! She got an idea… first she looks at the sky…night is lovely it has covered all the worries and sins of the evil world…the stars look enchanting ….they are the eyes of the sky …but where is Santa Clause? And his gifts?? Where are the angels? Are they not celebrating the Christmas?... she closes her eyes.. and imagines Santa Clause and angels in the sky… a party is going up above in the sky.. wow!!!

I have not changed from that little girl . I will again celebrate myself and make this day as wonderful as I can . I am cheerful, happy, gay , merry .. oh! did I say merry? Well I meant Merry Christmas to all of you J And yeah God and angels are looking at you … your words will be heard on this day so speak carefully about your future you never know you curse life and it may give you lesser next time. So be merry and eat cherry !! lolzz.. a stupid phrase!
Merry Christmas !

Comments

@ngel ~ said…
Arey yaar tujhey koi wish to karega nahi.. tu khud hi kar le aapne aapko :) Wish You Merry Christmas darling! :) Just keep smiling and dil se khush reh yaar.. saari tensions chhod de... enjoy kar mast reh! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh