Skip to main content

A funny incident !


The most funniest thing of the end of the year---

We are “home alone”!!!…celebrating , enjoying n doing everything which can’t be done in mom dad’s presence . Well but I am the eldest one at home so I have to cook too. Today I had to cook only for my granddad so I made only chapatti and vegetable. Actually I would admit that I am not a good cook I have just learnt cooking by chance . … well what happened is – that I covered the bowl of vegetable by plate and I was doing some other work. I let that vegetable burn on the gas ….. and the result was – it was burnt !!!! But I didn’t lose my hope… I took out some vegetable which was on the top and didn’t burn … and served it to my granddad … the moment was very difficult for me as I had to hide my anxiety and show as if nothing is wrong with the vegetable. Well I was really very much afraid – firstly, because of this incident vegetable had become less in quantity and secondly , because my granddad is very particular about food.. he can point out any missing thing in the food and never forgets to remark upon our mistakes – and today I had done no small mistake… God please help me!!! I avoided every glance of granddad.


He was eating … and I couldn’t concentrate on tv… suddenly granddad said – “ Aaj sabji achhi bani hai… “ And I was like – “kya?” He again said “aaj sabji achhi banhi hai” And I was blank. For a moment I couldn’t understand whether he was taunting or really appreciating me because till today I haven’t heard any “Praise Words” from his mouth…(it was a miracle!)… then I couldn’t say a word… and the first think I wanted to do was to call my sister and laugh out loud…. Lolzz…!!!!!

Comments

Mr Happy said…
its the love & effort that counts not the byproduct....
Naveen said…
aaj sahi mein sabji achi bani hai...lol!!
Devendra said…
It do happens sometimes that when you do something wrong, Surprisingly it gets right. Cooking is really easy if you cook with a peaceful mind.
@ngel ~ said…
Cooking is easy?? ... oh gosh!! I got to realize what it means "being woman" in these few days... lolz...
But no certainly , cooking is an art .... you can be very creative in this too :)

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh