Skip to main content

P.S.

Hey hiee hru? .. I am good.. ohh yeah I am little sad but its okay I feel good when I talk to you.. yeah its rather chill today soo… u slept well in the day?? Ohh so you were watching me whole night hmmm but I did not get your dream.. you should have come in my dreams I needed you…
(After listening for a while Casper intrudes…Jeanie startles)
Hey Jeanie! Baby ! With whom you are talking?
Oh! ..aahh.. ( little embarrassed) well I was talking to Larry. I often do that and he replies me back too..
Ohh okay so you mean to say that you talk to that star? ( he laughs loudly)
Shut up Casper! Don’t make my fun. Its not a joke . We really talk to each other.
Nonsense! Don’t talk crap.
(furiously) Oh Casper! You don’t believe me and you said you love me… I hate you!
Hey Jeanie…my darling ! Im sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you. Okay I believe it! Now happy? So what’s his name? Larry?? Nice name. hmm..
What are you thinking?
Are you lonely?
What?
When I am not with you , you feel terrible… lonely?? Isn’t it?
Yeah… its true.
And when you are utter lonely you need to talk to someone.
Yeah!
And that is why you talk to star and imagine that he is also talking to you. Its all psychological my darling. I hope you understand me.
Oh is everything in the world an illusion? Larry … God… Nature… is everything an illusion? I wish this life would be an illusion… .
Hey.. Jeanie.. look! You love me .. don’t you?
Yeah! … I love you.
Then why do you feel lonely??? I am always there for you idiot. See… it shows you don’t confide in me… you have not given your complete self to me. Am I so bad Jeanie?
Noo.. no Casper. I really love you. But when you are far from me I feel miserable. I want you… terribly… lets be together ..Casper .. lets go somewhere far from this world..
Hmm…Okay… lets live as our ancestors lived… free from worries…(both smiles) ( he takes her in his arms)
I am serious Casper.
I am serious too. Lets take some risk ! Without risks life is really dull.
Where we are going??
To a wonderland.
(She kisses Casper …)
Tell me naa… where we will go?
Hmm… our bedroom! (she looks suspiciously..opens her mouth to say something) it would be more wonderful than wonderland .. believe me!
Ohh.. Shut up ! Casper you kid with me.. I really want to go somewhere…some beautiful place.
Baby ! I am not kidding.Okay We will go to New Zealand ! Is it fine with you?
(She gives him so many kisses then look into his eyes.. and speaks in a tender voice) I would love to go there. ( She whispers in his ears) Oh Casper! I love you! …
I love you too Jeanie!

Comments

Mr Happy said…
quite a mushy cushy love story :).

If u r far away from someone u luv , the luv gets deeper ..

And well said , without risk life is too dull :)

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh