Skip to main content

Love,life and Me

I love him ! Yeah I have fallen in love ( again). From the moment I have seen him , I am thinking about him only, I am not even feeling hungry...its serious,he is my crush ... not like other crushes or loe which come and go but he is something more real , more pure...like a sage's soul...getting soulmate's kinda feeling...oopsss.!!!

Achilles a Greek hero - I don't know why like a magnet I attract towards a person like him. I can feel him . He's in me. What's really that? Most of us wants to live another life than this. I am one of them. Though I don't really hate my present life and avtaar In fact I am happy but I know my end is not going to satisy my soul and perhaps I will born again . I will take another birth and if not satisfy I will take many births to live a moment of bliss, to live ages in a moment, to die in the arms of my soulmate, to learn what is love and so on.

I have experienced which perhaps Sarojini Naidu had experienced and expressed in 'The Soul's Prayer" . I asked God to give me all pains of my family and friends , to give separation from my beloved , to suffer a lot so that I learn what is life. And I want to learn what is life!

I understand one philosophy of love- having someone in life without owning him. But I never met someone who understood this. I think pure love can only be exist in separation. I loved Magus ,I loved Achilles , I love Jack ( titanic) , because they knew real meaning of love -happiness of your beloved and faith that your love would live till your soul dies no matter you live together or not.

I am not alone or loveless Achilles would always live inside me - as a dream or desire.

Comments

Mr Happy said…
achilles was a gr8 hero (although its mythological ppl say ) but his aura and charm as depicted in the book and movie was gr8, ur philospohy of loving having someone in life without owning him is so true, and everyone experiences in different manner but they dont realize that loving someone silently and admiring that person for small small things gives immense joy to our lives....gr8 blog :)
@ngel ~ said…
Thank you ! I am really feeling good as I really wrote something worth .. my heart out.
You are an angel, a romantic novel's character.... :)

Watch 'cast away'. There you can find one new kind of love - 'wilson'

Brief story - DHL chief (Tom Hanks) is a very disciplined and love his work and always respect time. One day his cargo plane get crashed and he along with a few couriers found himself on an island. There is noone.. His life went back to old human age where he uses rocks to ignite fire and hunt animals to eat. There was noone to talk. So He had a 'football'. He gave him a name 'wilson'. Wilson never speaked but he loved talkign to him. There was smone who was all ears to him, who was listening him....

aage ki story ke liye movie dekho :)
@ngel ~ said…
Thanks I will watch that movie... if I get the CD :) take care!
Unknown said…
ya cast away is a good movie!

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh 

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You