Skip to main content

Two faces!

Well thank you Pankaj you made me write my thoughts on Two faces at last.
Its not something awkward or strange its what everyone has --- TWO FACES .
Infact I believe we have many faces . What I am before my parents I can not be like that before my siblings or friends . So that's okay! but what would happen if you have two faces - one that is for whole world and other that is for yourself. Well it may create some complexity inside you. I am not very much experienced though but I feel I have experienced some sort of trauma and still I can not relate myself to my past ... I dunno if i had two faces . Yes, I have two faces for those who dont want to understand me and who dont care to know me but I have only one face for those who love me. I am honest. I am innocent this is what people tell me because I never hide my inner self.
And to be true they get very irritated when I live my real self :)
I think to live a happy , peaceful and divine life you just have to mingle your two faces and make it one so that those who would be able to read your real face , they will be able to love you truly.
JUST BELIEVE!

inspired by - Pankaj
http://rendezvous-with-rdx.blogspot.com/2009/03/two-faces.html

Comments

Well Thanks!! This is called tit for tat :)

What if your real face asks you to leave evrything and go to Himalayas? should you listen to that? What if your real one asks you to leave everything and start writing poems, buy a bicycle and a carry bag and be a jhola chaap writer? What if your real face asks you to roam whole world as a nomad?

Even most loving and caring parents do not fulfill each and every desire of their children. How can you and I do that? :)lolzz

Take care,
Pankaj
@ngel ~ said…
If my other side was asking these things I would have tried to do them or atleast tried to find some substitute.
For eg. - even I want to go to Himalayas or somewhere else for experiencing truth of life or finding my soulmate but I cant do that I know,so what I do is I read Paulo Coelho's novel or just start rising early morning and do meditation.
Sometimes I want to look like those white English girls but I know I cant so what I do is I start feeling that I am there with whites and even I talk in their accent... I know this is very awaky but this is what makes me happy. I do whatever I want in some way or other. I just never lose hope.
that's why I say -- JUST BELIEVE!

your angel
somyaa

Popular posts from this blog

Esc

Red-green-yellow. Lights. Lights off. Silence. The night and owl stories. Lust. Loneliness. He called up. Late in the night and remained silent until he could sleep. She listened to his silence and the monster who wanted to drink blood, not rain. He was not in love. He was honest enough to tell her. She was happy to read him, blindly. The script was being written. She read many... many more.... At times, she prayed to be saved. At times, she got tangled. Then he held her hand, showed her love... She searched for keys. Hastily. Gasping. Pressing. Backspace. DEL. Esc.

P.S. - Something Unspoken

Hey Vish how are you? I am great darling . How about you? I am good. What’s up? Nothing . I was just having a little booze party with my best friend. Who? Shanky? Yeah ! Who else could be? Wao ! What’s wao in this? No , I mean its good you are with Shanky. Now you will introduce me to him. Right! Shut up! Please Vish … let me once speak to him.. I like him. Why ? What have you seen in him ? Nothing , just his name is nice and I think he would not be lunatic like you… What? Lunatic ! Oh ! Great… listen Jeanie don’t take his name otherwise … What otherwise? Common you are a friend and you behave as if I am your girlfriend. … ok Fine! Go … talk to him. No… leave it now! ( After a brief pause) Jeanie! Yeah! ……… ( A long silence creeps in) Say Vish! Nothing. Vish! I want to tell you something. I made a blunder. What Jeanie? Vish … I got involved in s** with somebody …. Someone who is married… ohh… but not physically it was something … mental s**… I don’t know how to explain everything.. You

when colors speak...

It is so real, isn't it?  I loved the colors... Woods are calling me.... A silence... A path... A spiritual feeling... drowning in Orange effect   - Vincent Van Gogh